Scent of forest fruits, red berries and spices. Refreshing, smooth tannins with a fruity and spicy finish.
- Terroir Sandy limestone gravel soils in the southern locations of San Paolo (300-500m.a.s.l.)
- Vinification Maceration and fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks and maturation in big wooden barrels
- Pairing recommendations With cheese and mushroom dishes as well as rabbits, veal and lamb dishes
- Alcohol content 13.5 % vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites
- Awards Robert Parker : 90 / James Suckling: 91