Typical fruity scent of raspberries and cherry with violet notes and almond touch. Pleasant, succulent and round.
- Terroir Vineyards on the plateau of San Paolo with warm soils dominated by clay (450-550m.a.s.l.)
- Age of the vines over 50 years
- Vinification Slow fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks, maturation on fine yeasts in concrete tanks for 5-6 months
- Pairing recommendations With pizza, pasta and Speck as well as other South-Tyrolean dishes
- Alcohol content 12.5% vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites