Typical fruity bouquet of green apple, peaches and pears. Juicy on the palate with straight freshness and mineral finish.
- Terroir Warm moraine boulder soils, vineyards near the centre of SanPaolo (300-500m.a.s.l.)
- Vinification Slow fermentation at controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks
- Pairing recommendations For aperitif, light appetizers and fish dishes
- Alcohol content 13 % vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites
- Awards Robert Parker : 91 P / Wine Enthusiast: 90 P - Editor's Choice