Dark red in colour, pleasant and intricate nose, hints of cherry, forest berries and cloves. Strong silky tannin flavour. Rich content, very mellow, final version is smooth and of impressive length.
- Age of the vines ca. 18 years
- Vinification Fermantation in tonneaux; maturation in oak barrels and tonneaux for 18 months
- Alcohol content 13.5 % vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites
- Awards Luca Maroni: 97 P / Decanter: Gold 96 P / Doctor Wine: 92 P / Robert Parker : 92 P / James Suckling: 92 P / Seminario Veronelli: 91 P / The Wine Hunter Award: Rosso