This wine is characterized by ist fullbodied and fruity character. A fullbodied, spicy and elegant red wine, which reminds you of blueberries, plums and blackberries. An elite wine with great aging potential.
- Age of the vines ca. 30 years
- Vinification Matured in oak barrels for 18 months and another 12 months in bottle
- Alcohol content 14 % vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites
- Awards Robert Parker : 95 P / James Suckling: 92 P / Luca Maroni: 92 P / Seminario Veronelli: 91 P / falstaff: 90 P / The Wine Hunter Award: Rosso