Full ruby red colour. It impresses with its beautiful, complex fruit of small berries, its youthfulness, its body balanced with a velvety tannin texture, which caters for a smooth powerful finish. An original experience on the palate, full, distinct and smooth.
- Age of the vines ca. 20 years
- Vinification Fermentation in tonneaux; maturation in tonneaux and oak barrels for 18 months (50%-50%)
- Alcohol content 13.5 % vol.
- Ingredients contains sulfites
- Awards Luca Maroni: 95 P / Wines Critic.com: 94 P / Robert Parker : 93 P / Seminario Veronelli: 93 P / The Wine Hunter Award: Rosso